A. Collection of personal data
The following types of personal data are subject to collection, storage and use:
• Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
• Information about your visits to and use of this website, including referral sources, length of visits, pages viewed, and site navigation paths;
• Information about your email address that you used to register on our website;
• Information you entered when creating a profile on our website – such as your name, your profile picture, gender, date of birth, marital status, hobbies and interests, education and place of employment;
• Information, such as your name and email address, that you provide when you subscribe to our mailings and/or newsletters;
• Information you entered while using our website services;
• Information generated when you use our website, including information about the time, frequency and conditions of your use;
• Information regarding any purchases you make, services you use, or transactions you make through our website, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card information;
• Information you post on our site for the purpose of posting it online, including your username, profile picture, and the content of your post;
• Information contained in any communications you send to us by email or through our website, including message content and metadata;
• Any other personal information you have submitted to us.
Before disclosing a third party's personal information to us, you must obtain that person's consent both to the disclosure and to the processing of that information in accordance with these rules.
B. Use of Your Personal Information
The personal information you provide to us through our website will be used for the purposes set out in these policies or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• administering our website and business;
• personalizing our website for you;
• enabling you to use the services available on our website;
• sending you goods purchased through our website;
• providing you with services purchased through our website;
• sending you messages, invoices and payment reminders, and receiving payments from you;
• sending you non-marketing commercial messages;
• sending you email communications that you have specifically requested;
• sending you e-mails if you have ordered them (you can tell us at any time that you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us);
• sending you marketing communications about our business activities or the business activities of carefully selected third-party companies that we believe may be of interest to you, by posting or, if you have specifically consented to this, by sending e-mail or using similar technologies ( you can inform us at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
• providing third-party companies with statistical information about our users (however, these third-party companies will not be able to identify any individual user from this data);
• handling inquiries and complaints made by or about you in relation to our website;
• to ensure the security of our site and prevent fraud;
• to verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website's private message service); and
• for other purposes.
If you have provided personal information for publication on our website, we will publish it. Otherwise, we will use this information in accordance with the license you have granted us.
B. Disclosure of personal information
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to any of our employees, directors, partners, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or subcontractors, to the extent and for the purposes set forth in these policies.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all of its subsidiaries) to the extent and for the purposes set out in these policies.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information:
• in those cases where the law requires us to do so;
• in connection with any current or future legal proceedings;
• to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including providing information to other parties to prevent fraud or reduce credit risks);
• to a buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or assets that we sell (or intend to sell); and to any person who, in our reasonable opinion, may apply to a court or other authorized body for the disclosure of that personal data and, in our reasonable opinion, that court or authorized body will issue an order for the disclosure of that personal data.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, except for the cases specified in these rules.
D. International transfers of personal information
The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with these regulations.
Personal information that you post on our website may be available worldwide over the Internet. We cannot prevent its use, or its illegal use for criminal purposes, by third parties.
By agreeing to these rules, you consent to the transfer of your personal information specified in section D.
G. Storage of personal information
Section E sets forth the company's rules and procedures regarding the retention of personal information. These rules and procedures are intended to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
Personal information that we process for a specific purpose or purposes must not be retained for longer than is necessary to achieve that purpose or purposes.
D. Protection of your personal information
We will take adequate technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, unlawful use or falsification of your personal information.
We will store all personal information provided by you on our secure (both password and firewall) servers.
All electronic financial transactions made using our site will be protected by data encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the World Wide Web.
You are solely responsible for keeping your password to access our website confidential. We will never ask for your password (except when you try to log in to your account on our site).
E. Changes and Amendments
We reserve the right to periodically make changes and amendments to these rules, and to publish their new version on our website. You should check this web page periodically to make sure you understand the changes made to these rules. We may also notify you of changes to these policies by sending you an email or through our site's private messaging system.
E. Your rights
You can instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
We reserve the right to refuse to provide information at your request, within the limits of current legislation.
You have the right to instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either consent in advance to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your information for marketing purposes.
Z. Third-party websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to, and details about, the websites of third party companies and individuals. We have no management tools, and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties and companies in this industry.
Q. Updating information
Please notify us promptly if your personal information we hold needs to be updated or corrected.
I. Cookies files